Up for purchase is a Brave Little Tailor Pop! Disney Mickey The True Original 90 Years Vinyl Figure by Funko. Brave Little Tailor was released on September 23, 1938. Set during the Middle Ages in Europe, a king is seeking a brave warrior to kill a giant which has been terrorizing the small kingdom. There is much discussion in the kingdom, but no one is willing to take on the task. Nearby, in the same village, a young peasant tailor (Mickey Mouse) kills seven flies at once while at his work, and mistakenly brags about his accomplishment to the other peasants. As the story grows, he is summoned by the king, who asks him to retell his story to see if it's genuine. Mickey's retelling impresses the king enough that he's appointed "Royal High Killer of the Giant". This Brave Little Tailor Pop! Disney Mickey The True Original 90 Years Vinyl Figure comes new in box. The Brave Little Tailor Pop! Vinyl Figure 429.
- The Brave Little Tailor Pop! Disney Mickey The True Original 90 Years Vinyl Figure by Funko can be yours for 24.99
- Shipping for this item with delivery confirmation included will be 7.99 via USPS Priority Mail and 5.99 for USPS First Class Mail
- Comes new in original packaging and box
- Made by Funko
- Brave Little Tailor Pop Vinyl Figure 429
- Disney Mickey The True Original 90 Years