Up for sale is a Isaiah Thomas Washington Huskies Number 2 t-shirt by Nike. This Isaiah Thomas Washington Huskies Nike t-shirt comes new with tags in original packaging and is an officially licensed NCAA product. Isaiah Thomas got his name after his father, a lifelong Lakers fan, bet the Lakers would beat the Detroit Pistons in the 1989 Finals or he would name his son after him. The Lakers were swept. Isaiah Thomas spent 3 years at Washington from 2008-2011 and is the Huskies 8th all-time leading scorer and 4th all-time in assists. Over his college career Isaiah Thomas was a Pac 10 Freshmen of the year and 2 time First Team Pac 10 selection and an Honorable All-American selection. Isaiah Thomas was selected in the 2nd round, 60th pick overall by the Sacramento Kings in the 2011 NBA Draft. Isaiah Thomas played for the Sacramento Kings, Phoenix Suns, Boston Celtics, Cleveland Cavaliers, LA Lakers, Denver Nuggets and Washington Wizards over his 9 year NBA career earning 2 All-Star selections.
- The Isaiah Thomas Washington Huskies Number 2 t-shirt by Nike can be yours for 29.99
- Shipping for this item with tracking information included will be 7.99 via USPS Priority Mail and 5.99 for USPS First Class Mail
- Comes new with tags in original packaging
- Features screen printed graphics
- 100% cotton
- Nike Athletic Cut
- Sizes Medium & XL
- Medium t-shirt measures "37.5-41"
- XL t-shirt chest measures "44.5-48.5"